- Places can be reserved by paying a deposit of 50% for each individual booking. (All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable - they can neither be transfered to another course/holiday, nor to another person.)
- The balance payment is due no later than 3 weeks before the first day you are due to arrive. There will be no reminder email sent. If we do not receive your balance payment, your place can be given to another guest.
- Cancellation Policy:
Deposits: All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable - neither to another course nor person.
Full Payments: For places paid in full and then cancelled the following applies:
You may cancel your holiday at any time providing that the cancellation is made by the person submitting the booking form and is communicated to us in writing. Cancellation will take effect the day such notification is received by us.
- More than 10 weeks before the start of the course:100% refund less the deposit.
- 4 to 10 weeks before the start of the course: 50% refund less the deposit.
- Up to 4 weeks before the start of the course: no refund will be given.
Once your holiday has commenced, no refund or part refund or unused portion of your holiday will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you.
Cancellation by us: we reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel the holiday, in which case we will offer a refund in full of all monies paid.
WE ADVISE YOU TO GET A TRAVEL INSURANCE IN CASE YOU WOULD HAVE TO CANCEL DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES.
WE ALSO STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOUR TRAVEL INSURANCE COVERS MEDICAL EXPENSES AND PERSONAL BELONGINGS.
- Due to teacher cancellations, low bookings or other situations outside our control some courses may be temporarily or permanently unavailable. We reserve the right to make any changes to our program, courses or teachers. Alternative arrangements are offered to the best of our ability but, if not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
- If the retreat management decides to offer a discount to some students, or last minute discount places, this does not affect the status of any students who have previously paid the full price, and no discount will then become due to them.
- Students who have paid a supplement for a single room will not qualify for any discount regardless of whether another student happens to be alone in a ‘shared’ room.
- The Himalayan Yoga Institute accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness, which may occur while at any of the retreat sites, or travelling to or from the retreat site. All students are strongly recommended to have their own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.
- Passports, visas and health/medical requirements: you are responsible for ensuring that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas and any necessary or required inoculations or other health requirements.